February 17, 2024
Tuscany is a master-planned community located in Clayton, North Carolina, conveniently off NC 42 East. The neighborhood spans over 500 acres just minutes from downtown Clayton.
The community was established in the early 2000s by Mungo Homes and Newland Communities as a picturesque suburban neighborhood.
Tuscany was designed to evoke the charm and beauty of the Tuscan region in Italy.
Notable Builders and Developers
Tuscany was developed through a partnership between Terramor Homes, a prominent local builder, and Newland Communities, an award-winning national developer.
Builders in Tuscany include Herring Homes, Reese Construction, and John S. Rose Building. Together they offer a diverse selection of housing choices.
Tuscany contains several charming neighborhoods:
- Tuscany Cottages - Cozy cottage-style homes
- Tuscany Meadows - Traditional single family homes
- Tuscany Reserve - Larger single family homes
- Tuscany Estates - Executive homes on estate lots
Home styles range from quaint cottages to spacious estates. Home options include first floor owner's suites, screened porches, finished basements, and 3-car garages.
Residents of Tuscany enjoy wonderful amenities:
- Clubhouse with pool, playground, and event lawn
- Walking trails throughout the community
- Easy access to Clayton Community Park
- Sidewalks and street lighting throughout
- Convenient location near schools, shopping, and highways
These amenities allow for an active lifestyle with convenience.
Top Local Restaurants Near Tuscany
Some excellent dining choices near Tuscany include:
Kimono Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
- Provides an entertaining hibachi experience and fresh sushi.
- "The hibachi shrimp is amazing."
Aviator Smokehouse BBQ
- Authentic BBQ eatery with smoked meats, wings, sides and local beer.
- "You can't beat the brisket."
Dr. Watson's Pub
- Cozy gastropub with great pub fare, drinks and lively ambiance.
- "The fish and chips are delicious."
Vinnie's Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant
- Casual Italian joint serving pasta, pizza, subs and more.
- "You can't go wrong with their baked ziti."
Engaging with the Community
There are many ways for Tuscany residents to engage:
- Attend neighborhood events like food truck nights
- Join the pool and participate in swim team
- Volunteer for neighborhood watch and safety programs
- Participate in the HOA board
- Coach local youth sports teams
- Utilize walking trails and community parks
Connecting with the Tim M. Clarke team can provide personalized tips on community engagement based on your interests.
Selling in Tuscany
For Tuscany homeowners looking to sell, I suggest:
- Work with an experienced local agent like Tim Clarke who understands the market
- Make small updates like new floors and paint to freshen up your home
- Accentuate charming features like the front porch or landscaping
- Stage your home to highlight spacious rooms and amenities
- Price competitively based on recent sales of similar homes
- Highlight convenience to Clayton and family-friendly lifestyle
The Tim M. Clarke team has specialized expertise in Tuscany real estate. They can guide you through a smooth selling process.
A Local Realtor's Perspective on Tuscany
With its charming Tuscan-inspired architecture, amenities, and convenience, Tuscany offers an ideal lifestyle near Clayton.
As a real estate professional, I highly recommend Tuscany to homebuyers seeking community, amenities, and suburban charm.
For current residents, take advantage of all this wonderful neighborhood has to offer.
And when you’re ready to sell, trust a knowledgeable local agent to represent your home positively. Tuscany has something for everyone seeking a warm Clayton lifestyle.
Listings in Tuscany
**NOTE: If you're not seeing any listings, then currently there are no available homes in this community.**
North Carolina ALTA Settlement Statement Explained
Understand the North Carolina ALTA Settlement Statement with our helpful guide. Gain clarity on credits, debits, and costs involved in real estate.
Cracking the Raleigh-Durham Housing Market: Broken Rules of Supply and Demand
Expert insights on the puzzling Raleigh-Durham housing market. Low inventory yet slowing sales have broken the rules of supply and demand.
Festivals in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina
Discover the best outdoor events in Raleigh-Durham and surrounding areas. From festivals to parades, experience the Triangle's vibrant culture. Join here!
Looking to build / buy / sell in the Triangle? Drop us a line.